1. If you've got some time to relax, then you must visit the University of Maryland's Reading Room. They suggest you pull up a chair, fix a cup of tea, and settle in for a good read!
2. You are your child's first and best teacher. For additional information and resources go to:
3. The ERIC Digest would is a good source for helping you child overcome reading difficulties.
4. This website would help your child become an avid reader
5. To read your favorite books on Sci-Fi, Adventure and many more categories, visit Bookvalley.